Do you know that it is easy to produce your own natural cream when you have the right recipes to toy with and today am here to tell you the right recipes you can use to form your own cream or lotion?
This recipe is for those people that doesn’t like oil-based and they do not like the greasy texture, today am going to teach you how to make non greasy cream, the ingredient needed and instructions how you can do it.
When you want make this cream you are going to use aloe vera gel as the base, and if I may tell you that is the starting point and the trick for you using the aloe vera gel is to create a non-greasy moisturizer by mixing oil together with water you are going to have a perfect nourishing cream.
List of Ingredient for making the DIY cream
· moisturized dry skin without giving it a greasy feel and it contained antioxidants which are, beta carotene, vitamin C and E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. It also provides relief for very dry, itchy.
· It protects skin from sun damage and helps to decrease the signs of lines and wrinkles.
· Has a similar structure to that of sebum, which allows it to absorb easily and readily into your skin. It is not technically an oil, but a wax that mimics collagen, which makes it a gentle and less greasy moisturizer for all skin types.
· rich in Carotene and Vitamin-A, both of which are very beneficial for the skin and are effective antioxidants. Repairs a lot of the damages done to your tissues by free radicals and prevents them from doing further harm.
How to use the ingredients?
- 100ml Aloe gel
- 1 teaspoon Vitamin E oil (or 2 capsules)
- 50 drops Jojoba oil (optional)
- 10 drops Carrot Seed essential oil (optional)
Instructions on how to do the DIY Cream
- With your aloe vera gel in a small mixing bowl, add the vitamin E oil and mix thoroughly until both ingredients are properly combined. Mix with a fork or a mini whisk.
- Add jojoba oil and carrot seed oil, and mix well.
- Transfer mixture into a sealable container.
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight and moisture.